Monday, July 16, 2012

Sigh....

My little mouse is going to be leaving me for 2 weeks starting this Friday!  I am overwhelmed with sadness that she will be gone.  She is going to the Ex-outlaws...and I can only imagine the hatred of me that they will fill her head with while she is there.

Why am I letting her go you ask?  Well, she's gone and done this for 4 years now--it's the only time she gets to spend with them really--because they cannot be bothered to see her any other time.  AND she wants to go...she says she is not sure if she wants to stay the whole 2 weeks...and I told her that the minute she wants to come home, all she has to do is call and I'll come and get her.

We are still back and forth with negotiations for the stupid dissolution...he's being such an ass and I'm just about tired of it.  I want it to just all go away.

I am an "A" type, OCD, anal retentive Virgo--and things being out of control drive me nuts.  I don't like not knowing what is going on and it seems that my fate has been flung to the wind.  SUCH a bad thing for people like me.  My anxiety is thru the freaking roof....and I just want it to end.

It's going to be worse when she is gone.  It gives my brain too much time to think--and I know that worrying about tomorrow robs the happiness from today, but that is just not how I am wired.

The nights are very long when she is gone as it is and that is only having to be apart from her for 2 days at a time....sigh.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 Look for some more of my yard flowers this week to at least cheer up your desk <3
I cannot imagine how much you miss her. So sorry to read this. Chin up & smile your pretty smile.